6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: awebb [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Abby Webb’s ability to connect, communicate and understand her client’s needs and desired results enable her to find solutions that are practical, efficient and advantageous. Whether it is civil litigation, professional liability defense, health care liability defense or a business dispute, Abby works tirelessly to gain the best possible results for her clients. She has extensive experience defending clients in premises liability, products liability and personal injury matters as well as defending healthcare professionals in licensing disputes with their respective boards. She has also represented both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial disputes.
Abby takes the same passion she has for her clients to the Memphis community. She is very active in the Memphis Bar Association where she has been a member since 2006 and previously served on the board of directors from 2013 to 2015. She was also on the board of directors for the Young Lawyers Division from 2009 to 2013, president of the Young Lawyers Division in 2012 and a member of the Leadership Forum from 2009 to 2010.
A native of Dyersburg, Tennessee, Ms. Webb remained in Memphis after graduating cum laude from The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law. She is also an active member of the Junior League of Memphis. Her work with the organization has involved her with many local charities such as Memphis Rotary PREP, where she served as event coordinator; Partners in Public Education, where she served as a parent leadership program volunteer; FirstWorks Education, where she served as a tutor/volunteer; and Church Health Center Plan, where she served as a volunteer in the Get Healthy Program for children. She has also served on several committees within the League including the Community Project Research and Development Committee, The League Cares Committee, and the Transfer Advisor Committee. Additionally, she is a member of Christ United Methodist Church.
Professional Honors and Activities
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- The Leo Bearman, Sr. American Inn of Court, Associate Member, 2009-2011
- Memphis Bar Association, Board of Directors, 2013-2015
- Memphis Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board of Directors, 2009-2013
- Memphis Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, past President, 2012
- Memphis Bar Association, Leadership Forum, 2009-2010
- Mid-South Super Lawyer, Rising Star
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Board of Directors, 2012
- The University of Mississippi, B.A. in Accountancy, Magna Cum Laude, 2003
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Cum Laude, 2006
- Tennessee, 2006
- Mississippi, 2008
- Arkansas, 2015