6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: agilbert [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Allison Gilbert is a trusted partner to her real estate clients. She understands the complexities of commercial real estate transactions and works collaboratively with her clients to help them achieve their desired outcome. Over the last twenty years, she has represented numerous developers and investors in real estate acquisitions, lease negotiations and financing transactions. She also has extensive experience in land use and zoning issues. Her attention to detail, organizational skills and work ethic separates her from her peers.
Outside of her real estate practice, Allison is active in the Memphis legal community and is a member of many professional organizations. She has received multiple honors for her dedication, hard work and commitment to the city.
Allison served as on the board of directors for the Ronald McDonald House Charities form many years and was president for five years. She is currently on the advisory board of the organization. She is the wife of Greg Gilbert, an assistant district attorney for the Shelby County District Attorney’s Office and has two children, Charlie and Mary Grove. Allison enjoys cycling, tennis, and, of course, volunteering at the Ronald McDonald House.
Professional Honors and Activities
- Best Lawyers
- Memphis Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40, 2008
- Memphis Business Journal’s Super Women in Business, 2014
- Memphis Women’s Magazine’s 50 Women Who Make a Difference, 2006
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- AVVO rating – Superb
- Martindale Hubbell rating – AV® Preeminent™
- Lambda Alpha International, Board Member
- Mid-South Commercial Law Institute, past Board Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of Women Attorneys, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- The University of Memphis, J.D., 1998
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, B.A. in English, 1994
- Tennessee, 1998