6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: bgilmer [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
With his wide-ranging trial experience, Brad Gilmer has obtained numerous verdicts for his clients over the course of his career. He primarily represents healthcare providers in professional negligence suits. This includes hospitals, long term care facilities, drug and alcohol rehabilitation institutions, physicians, dentists, and other licensed healthcare professionals. Along those same lines, he has represented medical device manufacturers in product liability matters. Brad has vast experience in the representation of business and individuals in premises liability, lease disputes, and other commercial litigation, as well.
Although he will seek the best possible outcome for his clients through any means necessary, Brad is a litigator at heart. He is not scared to stand up and fight for his clients. His peers have consistently selected him to the list of the Best Lawyers in America and Mid-South Super Lawyers in the area of medical malpractice defense.
- Tennessee, 2001
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee, 2001
- Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 2001
- United States Supreme Court, 2005
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, 2001
- University of Mississippi, B.A. English, 1998
- The Best Lawyers in America
- Mid-South Super Lawyers