6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: jwilson [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Jim Wilson is a trial attorney with experience litigating both civil and white collar criminal matters. Practicing law since 1974, he has significant experience with issues involving RICO, Qui Tam actions, health care regulatory compliance and medical malpractice. Jim is a sought-after counselor for clients dealing with challenging litigation cases because of his pragmatic approach, dedicated advocacy, and 40-plus years of experience. He utilizes his skills to efficiently address the concerns of those he represents while leading them through the litigation process and helping achieve successful outcomes.
Before joining the Harris Shelton team, Jim was an assistant district attorney general for ten years.
Professional Honors and Activities
- American Bar Association, member
- American College Trial Lawyers, Fellow
- Best Lawyers
- Memphis Bar Association, member
- Tennessee Bar Association, member
- Martindale Hubbell rating – AV® Preeminent™
- The University of Memphis, J.D., 1974
- Hanover College, B.A., 1970