6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: kconway [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Kannon dedicates his practice to helping clients navigate the complex arena of civil litigation. His commitment to client service has been recognized by Martindale-Hubbell with its Client Champion Award for 2018, which is given to less than 1% of all attorneys in the nation.
Kannon practices eminent domain law, and is the current Tennessee-affiliate member of the Owners’ Counsel of America, a nationwide network of leading eminent domain lawyers dedicated to representing property owners in eminent domain and condemnation cases.
He also defends health care providers in health care liability actions, and routinely advises health care providers on risk management issues and pre-litigation strategy. In addition, Kannon maintains an active personal injury defense and business litigation practice. He is honored to be included in the lists of Rising Stars in Tennessee in the area of business litigation every year since 2012.
Kannon is a member of the Memphis Bar Association, the Tennessee Bar Association and the Arkansas Bar Association. He is licensed to practice in all state courts in Tennessee and Arkansas. He is admitted to practice in the Western District of Tennessee, the Eastern District of Arkansas, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Outside of Harris Shelton, Kannon enjoys spending time with his wife, Karey, who is an optometrist, and their two children. Occasionally, Kannon is able to slip away with his fly rod and attempt to catch fish. He is a proud Eagle Scout.
To view Mr. Conway's LinkedIn, click here.
Professional Honors and Activities
- Memphis Bar Association, Member
- Mid-South Super Lawyer, Rising Star
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- The University of Memphis, J.D., 2004
- CALI Award for Excellence in Trial Advocacy
- The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.S., magna cum laude, 2001
- Tennessee, 2004
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Tennessee
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Arkansas
- Arkansas, 2015