6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: klyons [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Kendra Lyons' practice is focused on health care regulations and transactions, professional liability defense, and medical malpractice defense.
Prior to joining Harris Shelton, Ms. Lyons worked for the City of Memphis legal team, Russell and Oliver in Memphis, and Loeb and Loeb, LLP in New York City. While pursuing her legal education at the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Ms. Lyons clerked for Harris Shelton, served as the Chief Justice of the Moot Court Board, and was an advocate for the Duberstein Bankruptcy Law Moot Court team from 2015-2017. Ms. Lyons was awarded as a 2017 Law Student for Justice by the Tennessee Supreme Court in recognition of outstanding pro bono service during law school. She received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Contracts and Trial Advocacy, and was a pupil in the Leo S. Bearman, Sr. American Inn of Court.
Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with friends and family, reading, and exploring Memphis with her black lab mix, Bella.
- The University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Rhodes College, B.A. Political Science, 2014
- Tennessee, 2017
- Association for Women Attorneys, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Publications Committee, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Health Law Section, Marketing Committee, Member
- Midtown Legal Clinic, Planning Committee, Member