6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Phone: 901-682- 1455
Email: bmoss [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Billy Moss has been an attorney for over 15 years. He practices in the areas of real estate, banking, and lending law.
Billy represents lenders and borrowers in a wide variety of commercial financial transactions and has structured, negotiated, and documented scores of loan financing arrangements of all types, including secured and unsecured financings. A significant portion of his practice focuses on the financing aspects of commercial real estate purchases from a borrower’s perspective.
In addition to his transactional work, Billy has significant experience assisting lenders with foreclosures and other debt recovery remedies. Billy has banking clients in Tennessee and Mississippi who regularly call on him to initiate non-judicial foreclosure proceedings.
Whether he is advising clients on various commercial or residential transactions or representing lenders in foreclosure matters, Billy carefully examines the issues, keeps clients informed along the way, and makes it his goal to achieve a positive resolution on behalf of those he represents.
Billy has spoken at professional conferences and seminars on commercial and residential transactions, foreclosure, and the ethical representation of corporate lenders.
Professional Honors and Activities
- Memphis Bar Association, Real Estate Law Section Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- Mississippi Bar Association, Member
- Fidelity National Title Group – Non-Judicial Foreclosure Procedure, spring 2016
- NBI Seminar – Foreclosures and Workouts, May 20, 2015
- NBI Seminar – Title Law in Tennessee, August 5, 2014
- University of Memphis, J.D., 2001
- University of Mississippi, B.A., 1997
- Tennessee, 2003
- Mississippi, 2016