6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: ngraham [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
As a Certified Public Accountant and lawyer with more than 30 years of experience, Neal Graham is uniquely positioned to address the intricate matters involved in complex business transactions. He has represented clients in cases related to mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt financing transactions, corporate and limited liability company/partnership reorganizations, executive compensation, and state and federal taxation.
Neal is also equipped to handle health care law issues affecting for-profit and nonprofit providers, including non-profit federal and state tax matters. Also, he counsels health care clients concerning business formation, financing, and regulatory compliance issues to a variety of organizations, including hospitals, nursing homes, dental practices and physician practice groups.
His practice further includes significant experience with tax matters impacting various types of entities such as C corporations, S corporations, limited liability companies, trusts, partnerships, and nonprofit entities.
Additionally, Neal has handled many corporate finance and public finance debt transactions as legal counsel to the issuer/borrower or the underwriter/placement agent in various private and public debt and equity transactions. He also has represented both lenders and borrowers in real estate finance transactions.
A Mississippi native, Neal has claimed Memphis as his home since 1983 and has served the community in a variety of ways. He is the past president and a current member of the Memphis East Rotary Club and former chairman of the board of the North Mississippi Enterprise Initiative, Inc. He previously volunteered with Junior Achievement, Inc. and Big Brother Big Sisters programs and has been involved with the inter-city community youth program at Immanuel Episcopal Center, where he served as a member of its board of directors. Most recently, Neal has served as chairman of the board of Rotary-Family Youth Initiative, Inc. which was established by District 6800 of Rotary International to assist socio-economically disadvantaged youth and their families in Shelby County, Tennessee, and North Mississippi.
In his spare time, Neal enjoys sports, volunteering in the community and spending time with his family.
Professional Honors and Activities
• Tennessee Bar Association, Member
• Mississippi Bar Association, Member
• Mississippi Society of Certified Public Accountants
• Texas Bar Association, Member
• AVVO rating – Very Good
• Martindale Hubbell rating – AV® Preeminent™
- Neal is a frequent lecturer on topics concerning taxation, health care, nonprofit entities, corporate finance and real estate finance. Periodically, he has served as an adjunct professor at the University of Memphis.
• The University of Florida, LL.M. in taxation, 1983
• The University of Mississippi Law School, J.D., 1980
• The University of Mississippi, B.B.A. in accountancy, 1978
• Tennessee, 1984
• Texas, 1982
• Mississippi, 1980
• Certified Public Accountant, Mississippi, 1981