6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: agilbert [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Allison Gilbert is a trusted partner to her real estate clients. She understands the complexities of commercial real estate transactions and works collaboratively with her clients to help them achieve their desired outcome. Over the last twenty years, she has represented numerous developers and investors in real estate acquisitions, lease negotiations and financing transactions. She also has extensive experience in land use and zoning issues. Her attention to detail, organizational skills and work ethic separates her from her peers.
Allison concentrates her practice in the areas of commercial and industrial real estate, corporate real estate acquisitions, sales, leasing and financing, land use and zoning and economic development.
Ms. Gilbert currently serves as vice president of the board for Lambda Alpha International, a commercial real estate fraternity, as well as a board member for University of Memphis Law School Alumni Board and the Shelby Farms Park Conservancy.
She was the President of the Board of Directors of the Ronald McDonald House of Memphis from 2007 - 2011. She is currently an Advisory Board Member for the Ronald McDonald House.
Professional Honors and Activities
- Best Lawyers, 2009 - 2020
- Memphis Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40, 2008
- Memphis Business Journal’s Super Women in Business, 2014
- Memphis Women’s Magazine’s 50 Women Who Make a Difference, 2006
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Rising Star
- AVVO rating – Superb
- Martindale Hubbell rating – AV® Preeminent™
- Lambda Alpha International, Board Member
- Mid-South Commercial Law Institute, past Board Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Association of Women Attorneys, Member
- Memphis Bar Association, Member
- Tennessee Bar Association, Member
- The University of Memphis, J.D., 1998
- The University of Tennessee, Knoxville, B.A. in English, 1994
- Tennessee, 1998