6060 Primacy Parkway, Suite 100
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
Email: mlane [at] harrisshelton [dot] com
Megan is dedicated to guiding individuals and businesses through complicated legal issues. Megan’s law practice focuses in the areas of malpractice defense, general civil litigation, health care law, and family law. She also provides services in estate planning, trusts, and probate law.
Prior to joining Harris Shelton Hanover Walsh, Megan was an attorney with Shea Moskovitz & McGhee, PLLC, in Memphis, Tennessee (2015 – 2019). Megan’s practice at Shea Moskovitz & McGhee focused primarily on assisting clients in dispute resolution and litigation in various family law issues, including divorce, custody disputes, dependency and neglect, child support enforcement, Trust disputes and adoptions.
Megan obtained her law degree from the University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, where she was a member of the Moot Court Board and competed in two national appellate advocacy competitions. During her time in law school, Megan served as a legal extern for Regional One Health wherein she assisted in litigation preparation for defense of medical malpractice actions.
· Tennessee, 2014
· Association for Women Attorneys
- President Elect
· Tennessee Bar Association
- Young Lawyer’s Division Board Member, District 12 Representative
· Memphis Bar Association
- Health Law Section
- Family Law Section
· University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law 2014
- CALI Excellence Award in Bioethics and the Law
- CALI Excellence Award in Health Law Seminar
- Mental Health Law and Policy Journal
- Moot Court Board
- Top 10 Oral Advocate, Advanced Moot Court Competition
- Dean’s Distinguished Pro Bono Award, Platinum Level
- Faculty Emeritus Scholarship Recipient
· Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Memphis 2010
- cum laude